In the South end of Brantford you’ll find the neighbourhood of Eagle Place. This up-and-coming area offers loads of amenities, like community centres, parks, walking trails and even some new construction! If you’re looking to enter the real estate market, we suggest looking in Eagle Place when you purchase a home!
Bordered on 3 sides by the Grand River, Eagle Place is an AMAZING part of town for first time homebuyers, investors, and those looking to downsize. The neighbourhood has been going through some changes over the past decade, and we seeing some lovely new development there with plenty of homes being flipped and brought up to modern standards with luxurious finishes.
Eagle Place is friendly with large parks & playgrounds, quaint shops, churches and community centres. This is a great place to buy a home in Brantford for young couples and families as it gets them into the market at a reasonable starting price point.
We also see a lot of retirees looking to downsize or find a cozy bungalow in Eagle Place so they can enjoy main floor living at its best. There are a lot of options for those on a budget or looking to find a great deal!
You’ll find Eagle Place Brantford has family friendly streets lined with mature trees and adorable century and mid-century homes. Smaller bungalows and Brantford cottages are available and many have been updated and upgraded to today’s modern finishes!
But don’t worry – you can also find stunning large 2 storey houses if you’re looking to spread out and enjoy! If think you’d like to purchase something a little newer, there are new-construction developments spreading throughout Eagle Place, including executive townhomes, condominiums and single family properties.
No matter what type of home you’re looking to purchase, Eagle Place has a wide variety of sizes, styles and finishes to suit any budget! From the first-time homebuyer to the savvy investor to someone who’s retired and looking to downsize, we’re sure you’ll find a property to love in Eagle Place!
Brantford Public Schools are part of the Grand Erie District School Board, while the Catholic Schools are part of the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board.
- PUBLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS: Princess Elizabeth Public School
- CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS: Jean Vanier
- PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS: Pauline Johnson College & Vocational School
- CATHOLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS: Assumption College
- FRENCH IMMERSION SCHOOLS: Ecole Confederation
Check out the awesome amenities in Eagle Place:
- Earl Haig Family Fun Park: Family park with a splash pad, swimming pool, lazy river, batting cages, putting & picnicking. This is where you’ll want to spend your summers in Brantford!
- Woodland Cultural Centre: This interesting cultural centre, open since 1972, offers 3 art galleries, a history museum & library.
- Royal Chapel of the Mohawks: The oldest surviving church building in Ontario is designated a National Historic site and sits on a large, quiet park like setting.
- Canadian Military Heritage Museum: This roomy museum with guided tours features artifacts relating to Canada’s military history and is definitely worth an afternoon browsing the displays.
- Doug Snooks Community Centre: A friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of programs for kids and adults alike make this a popular place in Eagle Place.
- Grand River: Scenic views of the Grand River can be found throughout this side of the city with walking trails and parks. Kayaking, fishing and quiet tree-lined walking/jogging trails are all benefits to having this beautiful river nearby.