We often hire our first team member when we are swamped with work and really need the help. But so many of us really underestimate what it means to be an employer and leader. Leadership is hard work and requires us to learn new ways to communicate and interact with others to ensure we have a happy, successful, and motivated team.
In this episode, Nicole Haney talks to Kate Broddick, REALTOR® and Leader of The Kate Broddick Team. Since 2015 she’s been recognized as the #1 Realtor in Brantford, leading the area’s #1 Real Estate Team. Here’s what we talk about:
- Managing overwhelm in business
- Why offering more responsibility can actually make your team happier – Why learning to communicate effectively is so important as a leader
- How to motivate your team to do their best
- Why your team needs a sense of purpose
- The importance of giving your team a really clear vision
- How to set boundaries with your time and get back to doing things you love