Agent Jess: My Kitchen Wishlist
by Real Estate Sales Representative Jess Brennan
Over the last few months our team of Realtors has been sharing photos of all our kitchens, and it’s so great to see all the differences in the photos submitted!
The kitchen is such a unique part of every home: it’s where we cook and prepare big holiday meals for our families, or where we grab a quick late night snack.
But it’s also a place where everyone seems to gather during get-togethers. It’s where kids sit down to do those big homework projects and where family’s discuss the next week’s schedule. It’s an important room in the home!
If you’re like me, there are things you love about your kitchen, and there are things you would change if you could. Here’s my list!
1. I love how my kitchen is open-concept to the living space. It’s great for entertaining and for watching my little ones as I make dinner.
2. I like my stainless steel appliances. They add a modern flair!
3. I love our big centre island — it’s the perfect size for meal preparation and for hanging out around when people come over.
THINGS I’D LIKE TO CHANGE:
1. I’m not a huge fan of the two-toned look in cabinets. I’d love to have all white cupboards for a clean and classic look.
2. If money were no object, I think I’d like to switch out the backsplash to something with a natural looking stone.
3. I’d love to change the countertop to quartz. I find that this laminate I’ve got tends to stain easily and I’m looking for a little more durability.
What do you love about YOUR kitchen? Anything you would change or suggest for my kitchen? Let me know! Kitchens are one of the best things you can do to raise the value of your home. If you’re interested in finding out what YOUR home is worth, fill out our form online here: Free Home Appraisal
For more information regarding Brantford and Brant County’s Real Estate market, feel free to contact us. We would love to be apart of your next real estate transaction, whether you’re looking to buy or sell!
By Real Estate Sales Representative Jess Brennan