In the highly sought-after North end of Brantford, you’ll find the areas of Greenbrier, Brier Park & Fairview. These more mature areas of the city are still modern enough to find all the big amenities you love, with a quiet tranquil feel of a friendly small-town neighbourhood.
The Greenbrier, Brier Park & Fairview areas offer beautifully planned suburban streets with the houses set back nicely from the road, and framed with large trees and landscaping. Numerous parks are within walking distance of your home, as well as sports arenas like the Wayne Gretzky Centre Sports Complex, Greenbrier Park (with soccer fields, baseball diamonds and even an ice rink!), skateboard parks and more!
There are plenty of shops and restaurants to choose from all nearby if you’re looking for something in particular, as Greenbrier, Brier Park & Fairview are all close to major roadways offering a variety of shopping options. Highway access is also close-by meaning this part of town is a commuter’s dream, or head up Highway 24 towards the Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo area.
Folks love the North End of Brantford as this part of town offers a variety of house sizes, designs and architectural variety. You’ll definitely find someplace to call home on these safe friendly streets. Houses in Greenbrier, Brier Park & Fairview generally range anywhere from 1000sq feet all the way up to 5000sq feet which means you can find something sized to fit whether you have a large growing family or are moving here to downsize into a smaller, cozier home.
This part of town is sought-after because it’s a safe, family-friendly spot where neighbours smile and wave from their front porches, and take evening strolls down the suburban streets at sunset. It is a leisurely, peaceful place where spacious floor plans are attractive to prospective buyers. Not only do these mature homes offer quite a bit of square footage for the price, but you can also find some newer construction for a reasonable price as well.
REALTORS® like to say “Location, location, location” and it doesn’t get any better location than Greenbrier, Brier Park & Fairview! Being on the North End of the city means these houses are close to Hwy 24 with access to Kitchener & Cambridge, but you’re also close to the 403 exit to commute West towards to Woodstock & London or East towards Hamilton and the GTA.
Brantford Public Schools are part of the Grand Erie District School Board, while the Catholic Schools are part of the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board.
- PUBLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS: Cedarland Public School, Greenbrier Public School, Centennial Grand Woodlands Public School
- CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS: St. Leo Catholic School, St. Patrick School
- PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS: North Park Collegiate & Vocational School
- CATHOLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS: St. John’s College
- FRENCH IMMERSION SCHOOLS: Ecole Confederation
Check out the amazing amenities available to you in the Greenbrier, Brier Park & Fairview neighbourhoods:
- Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre Complex: Visit this large indoor complex with several swimming pools, hockey arenas, exercise rooms & fitness classes.
- Jaycee Sports Park: Offers three baseball diamonds with bleachers, a football/soccer field, a skateboard park, and paved pathways with connection to trails.
- Greenbrier Park: A natural community green-space for rest, recreation, and relaxation and playground for kids to play, plus an outdoor ice rink for skating in winter.
- Brantford Commons Shopping Centre: A large shopping complex with banks, Zehr’s grocery store, restaurants, a dollar store, LCBO, movie theatre, Walmart and more!