Centrally located and close to TONS of amenities are the houses for sale in the Downtown & Terrace Hill neighbourhoods of Brantford! This is an amazing spot for investors and first time homebuyers!
Being so close to the centre of Brantford means you’re close to all the action. The downtown core and Terrace Hill areas are ripe with newly remodelled century homes, quaint Brantford cottages, loads of student housing and family friendly neighbourhoods all nestled within walking distance of shops, restaurants and parks.
You’ll find quite a variety of homes in this part of the city. Savvy investors love this location for their rental properties, and with the nearby University there’s no shortage of tenants. Many larger homes can and have been split into multi-family residences. This is one of the older parts of Brantford so you’ll find historic homes of all sizes, many of which are being remodelled to today’s modern standards.
PUBLIC ELEMENTARY: Dufferin Public School, Graham Bell-Victoria Public School
CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY: Christ The King
PUBLIC SECONDARY: Brantford Collegiate & Vocational Institute
CATHOLIC SECONDARY: St. John’s College
OTHER: Wilfred Laurier University – Brantford Campus
– Harmony Square: Home to many festivals throughout the year, this central area is surrounded by many shops and restaurants and features an ice rink in winter, and splash sprinklers in summer!
– Brantford Public Library: The main campus of the library is found downtown with ample parking nearby.
– Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts: This restored theatre offers many concerts and theatrical productions all year long!
– Elements Casino Brantford: Table games, hundreds of slots & a poker room draw gamblers to this chain spot with dining & shows.
– Brantford General Hospital: The Brant Community Healthcare System can be found in this neighbourhood, which means there are plenty of doctors and pharmacies in the surrounding area.