Agent Nicole: Why Use A Realtor if your Buying A Home?
by Real Estate Sales Representative Nicole Slade
Are you in the market for buying a new home? Are you working with a Realtor? If not, why not!?
There are a lot of misconceptions about using a Realtor® if you’re buying a home. A lot of people think they will save money if they do it themselves. But the truth is, you could be setting yourself up for a lot of headaches. There are many great benefits to working with a Buyer’s agent when looking for your next home! The best part being, it is completely FREE to you as a Buyer! You don’t have to pay your Realtor® if you’re buying a home… so there’s really NO reason not to use one!
Here are a few really great things about working with a Realtor® during your house hunting adventure:
1. We are specialists! We are pros when searching for your ideal home because we can find listings that you might not have stumbled across in your search. In fact, we can even set you up in our system to email you every time a house that meets your criteria comes up for sale. You’ll be the first to hear about it!
2. We know the market. That means we can tell you if they’re asking for a price that is unreasonable for that neighbourhood or if the price is comparable to similar homes that have sold recently. This means we can make your offer to purchase a strong one.
3. We have a great ‘sphere of influence’ and if we don’t know the answer to one of your questions, we will know someone who does!
4. We do the paperwork! Buying a home means there are going to be quite a few pages of paperwork and legal documents to write up and sign. You want someone that understands exactly what is on that paperwork before your signature is on the dotted line. We will handle that for you with our team of admins that ensure every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed!
5. We are there for you! Buying a home can come with a wide arrays of emotions. From excitement to frustration, we’ve seen it all and can help you navigate it! Our job is to make the entire experience as stress-free as possible. We’ve helped so many Buyers over the years, we have plenty of tips & tricks to make this go smoothly for your family.
6. We are at no cost to you! Just in case you needed another reminder about that important fact! Our commissions are paid by the Seller in most cases, so there really is no reason not to give us a call if you’re looking to buy a home!
The Kate Broddick Team is highly trained and skilled when it comes to the Brantford Real Estate Market and would love to help you find the next great place to call home! Trust me, you want Team Kate in your corner!